[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2213: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2213: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4735: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4736: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4737: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
JRISS! จริ๊ดจัดๆ • View topic - Revenge of the Sith: Novel ... หนังสือที่ "ต้อง" อ่าน

Revenge of the Sith: Novel ... หนังสือที่ "ต้อง" อ่าน

มันจะแปลกเกินไปไหมถ้าบอร์ดนี้จะไม่มีห้องที่พูดเรื่อง Star Wars ... เหอ เหอ

Revenge of the Sith: Novel ... หนังสือที่ "ต้อง" อ่าน

Postby D.M. » Fri 20 May 2005 13:13

ตอนดูหนังก็ว่าอั๊งกันสุด ๆ วายกันสนั่นแล้ว

ตอนอ่านหนังสือ ยิ่งไปกันใหญ่ค่ะ

ต่อไปนี้เป็น spoiler

ฉากหลายฉากที่รู้มาก่อนหน้าที่หนังจะฉายว่ามี โดนหั่นทิ้งเสียเหี้ยนเตียนไปหมดเลยคะ่ ในหนังสือเราจะได้รู้ว่าตัวละคร "คิดอะไร" อยู่ในหัวระหว่าที่ทำอะไรบ้า ๆ อย่างที่ทำลงไป แล้วก็ได้เห็นฉากที่หายไปด้วย

ที่เคยบอกว่า Labyrinth of Evil เป็น "วังวนแห่งความวาย" .. เจอ ROTS เข้าไป วายกว่ากันอย่างเห็น ๆ ค่ะ

เช่นฉากนึงตอนก่อนที่จะเจอพัลพาทีนตอนต้นเรื่อง

Anakin didn't look at him; he stared into the door, through the door, searching in its shimmering depths for a hint of an unguessable future.

He couldn't imagine not being at war.

"Anakin." Obi-Wan's voice had gone soft, and his hand was warm on Anakin's arm. "There is no other Jedi I would rather have at my side right now. No other man."

Anakin turned, and found within Obi-Wan's eyes a depth of feeling he had only rarely glimpsed in all their years together; and the pure uncomplicated love that rose up within him then felt like a promise form the Force itself.

"I... wouldn't have it any other way, Master."

"I believe," his onetime Master said with a gently humorous look of astonishment at the words coming out of his mouth, "that you should get used to calling me Obi-Wan."

ดอกที่หนึ่ง

จริง ๆ มันมีอีกหลายดอกมาก ๆ แต่ว่าเก็บไว้ให้อ่านให้เจอกันเองอาจจะดีกว่าอ่ะ ฮือออ

อ่านแล้วมาคุยกันนะคะ
after all, it is often the cruelest and most conniving people who are most easily hurt.
D.M.
ขั้น(จะ)คบไม่ได้แล้วนะ

Liked in: 0 post

Postby Wanderer » Fri 20 May 2005 15:35

อยากอ๊านนนนน >.<
จะซื้อหลายทีแล้วล่ะค่า แต่สองเล่มที่มีอยู่ยังอ่านไม่จบซักที  งี้บๆ
ยังค้างที่Jedi quest 9 อยู่เลย มีหลายทีให้จิ้นล่า~ เหอๆๆ
Wanderer
ขั้นพื้นฐาน

Postby D.M. » Fri 20 May 2005 23:18

Wanderer wrote:อยากอ๊านนนนน >.<
จะซื้อหลายทีแล้วล่ะค่า แต่สองเล่มที่มีอยู่ยังอ่านไม่จบซักที  งี้บๆ
ยังค้างที่Jedi quest 9 อยู่เลย มีหลายทีให้จิ้นล่า~ เหอๆๆ

ซื้อเถอะค่ะ JQ ทั้งซีรียส์ยังวายไม่เท่าเรื่องนี้เรื่องเดียวเลย เอิ๊ก ขนาดเราว่ามันวายสุด ๆ ของสุด ๆ อยู่แล้วนะ

ขอแอบ spoil อีกนิดน่า

ตอนที่ขี่ยานไปกับ Mace กับ Yoda .. บทพูดมันยาวกว่าที่เห็นในหนัง แล้วก็ต่างกันนิดหน่อยอ่ะค่ะ

"You think Skywalker won't be able to handle this?" Mace Windu said. "I thought you had more confidence in his abilities."

"I trust him with my life," Obi-Wan said simply. "And that is precisely the problem."

The other two Jedi Masters watched him silently while he tried to summon the proper words.

"For Anakin," Obi-Wan said at length, "there is nothing more important than friendship. He is the most loyal man I have ever met - loyal beyond reason, in fact. Despite all I have tried to teach him about the sacrifices that are the heart of being a Jedi, he - he will never, I think, truly understand."

He looked over at Yoda. "Master Yoda, you and I have been close since I was a boy. An infant. Yet if ending this war one week sooner - one day sooner - were to require that I sacrifice your life, you know I would."

"As you should," Yoda said, "As I would yours, young Obi-Wan. As any Jedi would any other, in the cause of peace."

"Any Jedi," Obi-Wan said, "except Anakin."

Yoda and Mace exchanged glances, both thoughtfully grim. Obi-Wan guessed they were remembering the times Anakin had violated orders - the times he had put at risk entire operations, th elives of thousands, the control of whole planetory systems - to save a friend.

More than once, in fact, to save Obi-Wan.

"I think," Obi-Wan said carefully, "that abstraction like peace don't mean much to him. He's loyal to people, not to principles. And he expects loyalty in return. He will stop at nothing to save me, for example, because he thinks I would do the same for him."

Mace and Yoda gazed at him steadily, and Obi-Wan had to lower his head.

"Because," he admitted reluctantly, "he knows I would do the same for him."

"Understand exactly where your concern lies, I do not." Yoda's green eyes had gone softly symphathetic. "Named must your fear be, before banish it you can. Do you fear that perform his task, he cannot?"

"Oh, no. That's not it at all. I am firmly convinced that Anakin can do anything. Except betray a friend. What we have done to him today..."

"But that is what Jedi are," Mace Windu said. "This is what we have pledged ourselves to: selfless service -"

Obi-Wan turned to stare once more toward the assault ship that would carry Yoda and the clone battalions to Kashyyyk, but he could only see Anakin's face.

If  he ask me to spy on you, do you think I would do it?

"Yes," he said slowly. "That's why I don't think he will ever trust us again."

He found his eyes turning unaccountably hot, and his vision swam with unshed tears.

"And I'm not entirely sure he should."

ส่วนอีกอันอันนี้เป็นฉากที่โอบีวันมาเยี่ยมแพดเม่  "ครั้งแรก" ค่ะ ก่อนที่จะเป็นครั้งที่มาถามว่าอนาคินไปไหน ฉากนี้โดนตัดออกไปทั้งฉากเลยอ่ะ (หวังว่าจะเอามาใส่ใน DVD น๊าาาาา)

"Thank you, Obi-Wan" She said faintly. She couldn't look at him. From the corner of her eye she saw him inclune his head respectfully and turn to go.

For a moment she said nothing, but as his footsteps receded she said, "Obi-Wan?"

She heard him stop.

"You love him, too, don't you?"

When he didn't answer, she turned to look. He stood motionless, frowning, in the middle of the expanse of buff carpeting.

"You do. You love him."

He lowered his head. He looked very alone.

"Please do what you can to help him," he said, and left.

โฮกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกก
after all, it is often the cruelest and most conniving people who are most easily hurt.
D.M.
ขั้น(จะ)คบไม่ได้แล้วนะ

Postby Seya » Fri 20 May 2005 23:58

เอ้า... ฆ่ากันเลยมั้ยคะ
Officially Y กันแบบนี้...

*เก็บเงินรอลุยร้านหนังสือ*

ป.ล. พอคิดถึง 'ประโยคนั้น' ในหนังแล้วก็นึกถึงเนื้อเพลงท่อนนี้ขึ้นมาโดยพลัน
And I can't take it what am I waiting for
My heart's still breaking, I miss you even more
And I can't fake it the way I could before,
I hate you, but I love you, I can't stop thinking of you
It's true I'm stuck on you.
pain is easy... pleasure is cruel.
Seya
ขั้นอันตราย

Postby Wanderer » Sat 21 May 2005 09:37

วันที่ 25 นี้ จะเข้ากรุงเทพฯลุยคิโนะ เหอๆๆ
กร๊ากซซซซซซซ วายจริงจริ๊ง  ไม่ไหวแย้ว! ><
Wanderer
ขั้นพื้นฐาน

Postby Guest » Sun 05 Jun 2005 23:22

ตัดออกทามม๊ายยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยย

เหอเหอเหอเหอ ซร้วบบบบบ :P~~~

Postby Zerbirus » Sun 05 Jun 2005 23:33

เมื่อกี้ ข้าเจ้าเองเน้อ ไม่รู้ว่าล๊อคอินหลุดไปตอนไหน เน้อ

เหอเหอ ซร้วบบบบบบ
Zerbirus
ขั้นกว่า

Postby Wanderer » Wed 08 Jun 2005 21:11

ซื้อมาแย้ววว ^0^
แต่ยังไม่ได้อ่าน แหะๆ เดี๋ยวอ่านไปเรื่อยมันก็จบเองแหละหนอ เอิ๊ก~
Wanderer
ขั้นพื้นฐาน

-

Postby BBOlutle » Mon 11 Mar 2024 04:11

What the???? News to me Also a better ending by the sounds of it

The original Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith ending had Padme founding the Rebel Alliance and almost killing Anakin bit.ly/2fo58Qm
BBOlutle
ขั้นเริ่ม

Классные фотографии девушек

Postby SimuelGlica » Tue 12 Mar 2024 21:22

Фото https://huivortu.com девиц
SimuelGlica
ขั้นแรก

Return to Galaxy Far, Far Away : Star Wars