[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2213: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2213: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4735: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4736: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4737: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
JRISS! จริ๊ดจัดๆ • View topic - Labyrinth of Evil: นี่มันวังวนแห่งความวายชัด ๆ!

Labyrinth of Evil: นี่มันวังวนแห่งความวายชัด ๆ!

มันจะแปลกเกินไปไหมถ้าบอร์ดนี้จะไม่มีห้องที่พูดเรื่อง Star Wars ... เหอ เหอ

Labyrinth of Evil: นี่มันวังวนแห่งความวายชัด ๆ!

Postby D.M. » Thu 05 May 2005 00:31

อันเนื่องมาจากมีคนเค้าขอให้ D.M. ทำสรุปเรื่องนี้ให้ในพันติ๊บ แต่ว่าตอนพิมพ์ ๆ ไปเนี่ย ก็นึกขึ้นได้ว่าไม่ควรจะทำให้ผู้คนแตกตื่นด้วยการเอาความวายของตัวละคร (และคนพิมพ์) ไปเผยแพร่ เลยนึกขึ้นได้ว่าเอามาแปะไว้ตรงนี้ดีกว่า ไม่มีใครอ่าน เราอยากพิมพ์ก็แล้วกันค่ะ

อ่านกระทู้นี้พร้อมกับ กระทู้นั้น ไปด้วยกันเถิด จะเกิดผล ฮ่า

ที่บอกว่าไม่ยากเล่าให้ละเอียดมาก จริง ๆ ไม่ใช่อะไร ก็เพราะว่ายิ่งละเอียดมันยิ่งวายยยยน่ะสิคะ

อย่างตอนที่จะเริ่มบุกเข้าไปในปราสาทของ Nute Gunray .. โอบีวันก็เรียกอนาคินออกมาซุบซิบงุบงิบกันสองคน แล้วก็บอกว่า

"It's just the two of us. What do you think?

"I think you worry too much, Master."

Obi-Wan folded his arms across his chest. "And who'll worry about you if I don't?"

Anakin canted his head and grinned. "There are others."

"You can only be referring to See-Threepio. And you had to build him."

"Think what you will."

Obi-Wan narrowed his eyes with purpose. "Oh, I see. But I would have thought Senator Amidala of greater interest to you that Supreme chancellor Palpatine." Before Anakin could respond, he added: "Despite that she's a politician also."

"Don't think I haven't tried to attract her interest, Master."

Obi-Wan regarded Anakin for a moment. "What's more, if Chancellor Palpatine had genuine concern for your welfare, he would have kept you closer to Coruscant."

Anakin placed his artificial hand on Obi-Wan's left shoulder. "Perhaps, Master. But then, who would look after you?"

อ่ะเหอ อ่ะเหอ ห่วงใจกันตามประสา....

ตอนที่บุกเข้าไปแล้ว ไปเจออากาศที่เต็มไปด้วยสปอร์ของพืชที่จะมีพิษต่อคน โอบีวันก็ดันซุ่มซ่ามทำหน้ากากกรองตกให้อนาคินเก็บ แต่แล้วก็ต้องไปกันคนละทาง (แบบว่าอนาคินใช้โอบีวันเป็นเหยื่อล่อให้พวกหุ่นพิฆาตตามฆ่าโอบี แล้วตัวเองก็จะไปจับ Nute Gunray) ไม่มีหน้ากากกรอง โอบีวันก็ "เมา" สปอร์สิคะ

Not much has changed, except within Obi-Wan, who felt as if he had downed three bottles of Whyren's Reserve. Plearly-eyed but lucid, tipsy but sure-footed, wearly but attentive, Obi-Wan seems to be the sum of all contrasts.

แล้วพอแอนี่วิ่งกลับมาช่วย เป็นยังไงล่ะ

When the final droid collapsed, Obi-Wan aimed the blade of his lightsaber casually toward the floor and stood swaying in place, breathing hard but almost grinning.

"Anakin," he said happily. "How are you?"

When Anakin went to him, Obi-Wan promptly collapsed in his arms.

เอิ๊กกกกกกกกก หุหุหุหุหุ

ย๊าง มันยังไม่หมดแค่นี้ ในเล่มนี้โอบีวันไม่ได้เมาแค่ตอนนี้ตอนเดียวค่ะ (มันอะไรกันเนี่ยยยย)

ตามล่าหาซีเดียสกันไปมา สองคนก็ไปตกปุ๊อยู่ที่ดาว Naos III เพื่อจะตามหาอดีตนักล่าเงินรางวัลหนึ่งคน ไม่รู้จะหายังไง โอบีวันก็เลยเสนอว่า ไปหาข่าวตามโรงเตี๊ยมเนี่ยแหละ เวิร์คสุดแล้ว (อดีต) พาดาวันหนุ่มของข้า (กร๊าก)

แล้วเป็นไงล่ะ หาไปสี่ชั่วโมง กินเหล้าไปนับแก้วไม่ถ้วน มาถึงผับสุดท้าย ยืนดริงค์กันอยู่อนาคินก็นึกครึ้ม

"... Anyway, remember in the Outlander Club when you went off to get a drink? Did you have an inkling that Zam Wessel would follow you?"

"On the contrar. I knew she would follow you."

"Implying that shapshifters have a special fondness for me?"

"The way you were strutting around, what female could help herself?" Mimicking Anakin's voice, Obi-wan said: "Jedi business."

โอ๊ยยยยยยย อาจ๊านนนนนนนนนน

แซวหนึ่งดอกยังไม่พอ พอหนีหัวซุกหัวซุนออกมาจากดาวนั้นพร้อมกับสาวที่ตามหาได้ก็เอาสาวมาเข้าโรงบางเพราะสาวโดนยิง อนาิิคินดูแลสาวเสร็จก็เดินออกมาบอก (อดีต) อาจารย์ว่าสาวไม่เป็นไร แล้วอาจารย์ก็....

Obi-Wan looked at him askance. "Your relationship with females is an interesting one. The more jeopardy they're in, the more you worry about them. And the more you worry about them, the more they worry about you."

Anakin frowned. "You're basing this on, what, exactly?"

Obi-Wan looked away. "HoloNet gossip."

(โปรดนึกสภาพอัศวินเจได ย่องมาเปิดคอมตอนดึก ๆ ที่ทหารโคลนหลับกันหมดแล้ว แล้วแอบเข้าเนทเช็คเรทติ้งไอ้ตัวร้าย (และแน่นอน แอบเช็คเรทติ้งตัวเองด้วย)

กร๊ากกกกกกกกกกกกกก

แต่ที่วายสุด ๆ ของสุด ๆ คงจะเป็นบทสุดท้ายที่เป็่นบทส่งต่อไปที่ Revenge of the Sith ค่ะ เป็นตอนที่เตรียมยาน กำลังจะบินกลับมาที่คอรัสซังค์หลังจากที่ได้ข่าวว่าฝ่ายแบ่งแยกดินแดนโจมตีเมืองหลวงเข้าแล้ว

The Two starfighters sat side by side inthe launching bay, only a few meters separating them, engines warming, droids in their sockets, cockpit canopies raised.

Neither pilot wore a helmet, so Anakin could hear Obi-Wan plainly when he shouted: "For all the jinks and junks you've taken me through, there's no one else I'd rather fly with."

Anakin canted his head and smiled. "It's about time you admitted it. Can I take that to mean you'll follow my lead without question?"

"To the best of my ability," Obi-Wan said. "I may not always be able to remain at your wing, but I won't be far off, and I'll always have your back."

"When I call for help, you'll come speeding to the rescue."

"The day you call for help, I'll know that we're both in over our heads."

Anakin adopted a serious look. "Obi-Wan, you don't know how many times you've already rescued me."

Obi-Wan swallowed the lump that formed in his throat. "Then whatever lies ahead for us shouldn't be a problem."

Anakin laughed lightly. "Who'll restore peace to the galaxy if we don't?"

Obi-Wan returned a tight-lipped nod. "At least you said we."

*ไม่อยากจะนึกว่าใน ROTS จริง ๆ แล้วมันเกิดอะไรขึ้น* :cry: :cry: :cry:
after all, it is often the cruelest and most conniving people who are most easily hurt.
D.M.
ขั้น(จะ)คบไม่ได้แล้วนะ

Liked in: 0 post

Postby Airemet » Thu 05 May 2005 01:04

Quote:
Obi-Wan looked at him askance. "Your relationship with females is an interesting one. The more jeopardy they're in, the more you worry about them. And the more you worry about them, the more they worry about you."

(โปรดนึกสภาพอัศวินเจได ย่องมาเปิดคอมตอนดึก ๆ ที่ทหารโคลนหลับกันหมดแล้ว แล้วแอบเข้าเนทเช็คเรทติ้งไอ้ตัวร้าย (และแน่นอน แอบเช็คเรทติ้งตัวเองด้วย)

กร๊ากกกกกกกกกกกกกก

ทั่นบรรยายซะเห็นภาพเลยนะเนี่ย เหอๆเจไดเช็คเรทติ้ง :lol:

แล้วก็ชอบตรงนี้ที่สุดเลย อ๊างงงง

Quote:
When the final droid collapsed, Obi-Wan aimed the blade of his lightsaber casually toward the floor and stood swaying in place, breathing hard but almost grinning.

"Anakin," he said happily. "How are you?"

When Anakin went to him, Obi-Wan promptly collapsed in his arms.

อยากจะรู้จังว่าแอนี่ทำยังไงกับ(อดีต)อาจารย์ต่อ อิอิ :D

อยากอ่านจางง ต้องรีบไปหาด่วนซะเร้ว (ของเก่ายังไม่ได้ซื้ออีกจม เฮ้อหมดตัวแหงมๆ)
Airemet
ขั้นเริ่ม

Postby vee vee' » Mon 09 May 2005 20:30

อ่านทบทวน...
อ่านซ้ำแล้วซ้ำเล่า...

อ่านกี่ทีก็เสียสติ กรี๊ซซซซซซ ซซซซซซ ซซซซซซซ

โอ๊ยหัวใจจะ Y เล่นกันแบบนี้ ฆ่ากันซะเลยดีกว่ามั้ยยยยย

ตรงนี้ขำโคตรอ้ะ มีเขินด้วย >_< กร๊ากกก
vee vee'
ขั้นสุด

Re: Labyrinth of Evil: นี่มันวังวนแห่งความวายชัด ๆ!

Postby davidseala » Mon 16 Mar 2015 19:00

ธรรมดา ไม่มีไร
davidseala
ขั้นแรก

Return to Galaxy Far, Far Away : Star Wars