[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2213: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2213: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4735: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4736: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4737: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
JRISS! จริ๊ดจัดๆ • View topic - [Review...มั้ง] MYTHMAKING: Behind the Scenes of Attack of the Clones

[Review...มั้ง] MYTHMAKING: Behind the Scenes of Attack of the Clones

มันจะแปลกเกินไปไหมถ้าบอร์ดนี้จะไม่มีห้องที่พูดเรื่อง Star Wars ... เหอ เหอ

[Review...มั้ง] MYTHMAKING: Behind the Scenes of Attack of the Clones

Postby D.M. » Thu 15 Jan 2004 18:31

แฮ่ ว่าจะเอามาบอกตั้งนานแล้วค่ะ ได้เล่มนี้มา จะว่าไปก็เกือบปี หรือปีกว่าแล้วล่ะมั้ง แต่ก็ลืมทุกทีสิน่า

หนังสือ Mythmaking: Behind the Scenes of Attack of the Clones ก็เป็นหนังสือตามชื่อเลยอ่ะค่ะ เป็นเรื่องเบื้องหลังการถ่ายทำของ Episode II ตั้งแต่การเตรียมงานการถ่าย จนถึงถ่ายเสร็จแล้วก็ถ่ายซ่อม หนังสือเป็นสี่สีทั้งเล่ม รูปประกอบสวยงาม เนื้อหานอกจากจะเขียนโดย Jody Duncan ที่ได้รับอภิสิทธิ์ให้ดูการถ่ายทำได้ทุกระยะเพื่อการเขีนยหนังสือเล่มนี้แล้วยังมีบทสัมภาษณ์ทั้งนักแสดงแล้วก็ทีมงานเป็นระยะ รวมทั้งเรื่องขำ ๆ จากในกองถ่าย

พูดไปก็คงไม่เห็นภาพ เอาตัวอย่างไปอ่านเล่นกันดีกว่านะคะ เลือกมาแต่เรื่องที่.... น่าสนใจ (สำหรับคนพิมพ์)... หึหึหึ

Though on screen Portman's role was that of Anakin's superior, off screen Christensen's confidence and naturity as an actor impressed the actress. "I was nervous at first about having a relative newcomer playing the lead in this film," Portmen admitted. "I was scared that he would be intimidated because its was Star Wars, and he would be working opposite people like Ewan McGregor and Iam McDiarmid. I'd done ten films at that point, and I was still nervous. But Hayden wasn't. He walked on the set very confident in his abilities. He's an incredible actor."

A recurring thematic element in the Star Wars films has been the student-mentor relationship - that between Luke Skywalker and Han Solo, Luke and Yoda, and Luke and Obi-Wan in the first trilogy, and between Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon Jinn and Darth Maul and Darth Sidious in Episode I. That tradition was carried on in Episode II with Anakin and Obi-Wan - although, in some respects, their relationship was more difficult to define than those in the preceding films. "It was a complex thing," Lucas said, "because these two characters were vaguely similar. There wasn't the same contrast we had with Luke and Han, where one was young and naive, and the other was cocky and wild."

"Here, we had two characters who were much more alike, so it was important to point up their differences. In The Phantom Manace, I'd set up that Obi-Wan didn't like Anakin much and that he took on the job of training hum more as an obligation to his late Master than out of any fondness for the boy. I had set up some friction between them. But at the same time, I wanted them to have a friendship."

"Anakin loves Obi-Wan because he is a father figure," Hayden Christensen added. "But at the same time, there's resistance because Anakin wants to break free, a theme in all of the Star Wars movies. So there is conflict and animosity between the characters when Obi-Wan won't let him make his own choices." Not surprisingly, given the ages of the actors, some of the more positive aspects of the Master-Padawan relationship made their way into Christensen's on-set relationship with McGregor. "I picked up some things from Ewan - the way he carried himself, certain Jedi mannerisms, such as the way the hands are held in the back. Ewan was a great guy and we got along pretty well; and I think that dynamic was evident in Obi-Wan-Anakin relationship. As an actor, I looked up to him, and that helped create a sense of Anakin looking up to Obi-Wan."

เมื่อยมือค่ะ วันหลังค่อยมาพิมพ์ต่อละกัน มันเยอะไปหมด อิอิ
after all, it is often the cruelest and most conniving people who are most easily hurt.
D.M.
ขั้น(จะ)คบไม่ได้แล้วนะ

Liked in: 0 post

Return to Galaxy Far, Far Away : Star Wars